We are PilotsOfAmerica.com again - NOW - what doesn't work?

Greebo

N9017H - C172M (1976)
Display Name

Display name:
Retired Evil Overlord
Now that the site is back to running as poa.com, please list any problems that you encounter with the site here.

If you had a problem before, please test it again before reporting it. I expect the switch back to fix quite a lot.

Chuck

No problems with the site but since you changed it back it started raining in Philly, not sure if thats related.

Three separate times today, it would take me to the migration notice... repeatedly, regardless of which domain I attempt.

But, it's not raining.

Interesting...

That should clear up by tomorrow, I think. It amazes me that you even got here, though, if thats what you were seeing...

Interesting...

That should clear up by tomorrow, I think. It amazes me that you even got here, though, if thats what you were seeing...

Chuck,

I'm buying you a copy of the classic "DNS and BIND" for Christmas. ;)

Actually, a lot of that book is available here.

If you will kindly stop screwing with the site, perhaps the Rockies can get their act together and actually win a ball game?

"This site is going down like the Rockies ticket sales site!"

I go to the .com. It doesn't know me.

• I enter the info in the login box.
  • I get "Thank you for logging in..."
  • I get the home page.
  • I get the home page.
  • I get the home page.
  • I go to .net.
  • I get the home page.
  • Please add domain to the whitelist.
  • I go to .net.
BWA HA HA! I'm in!

I get the home page.

Last edited:
I don't really have any clue what you changed, but the site has been working just fine for me for as long as I've been a member.

Now that the site is back to running as poa.com, please list any problems that you encounter with the site here.

If you had a problem before, please test it again before reporting it. I expect the switch back to fix quite a lot.

Chuck

Th Chat room will not allow file transfer. "share a file" won't work. I can't plaster my F-24 all over the chat room. waaa waaa waaa !

Th Chat room will not allow file transfer. "share a file" won't work. I can't plaster my F-24 all over the chat room. waaa waaa waaa !
Tom just wants to share pictures of his nude... eh, unpainted Fairchild.

Attachments

• Right side.JPG
    Right side.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 11
  • P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    718 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Back