For Sale WAT Whelen OR36R1W 14V LED Beacon 3.75” base

mandm

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Michael
IMG_9514.jpegIMG_9515.jpegIMG_9517.jpeg

Brand new in box, in plastic, never used. Whelen LED Beacon OR36R1W with 3.75” base, 14V

Asking $650 obo includes shipping to lower 48 or pickup Chicago area.

Bump
Asking $550 obo includes shipping

Get a paypal account if you want to sell anything, no one in their right mind is going to ZELLE you cash.

Listen up newbie, I personally know many of the people on this forum, I participate in many of the POA in person events and I’ve sold plenty of things on here without PayPal, and no one has had any issues with me paying by Zelle. Take your tude elsewhere.

Not from me, good luck. I would never suggest Zelle or ask for it selling on the internet.

If you’re going to 2I3 Rough River fly-in, you can pick it up there and then it would be cash only :cool: Still not accepting PayPal.

Get a paypal account if you want to sell anything, no one in their right mind is going to ZELLE you cash.
Not sure I've ever seen a perspective buyer tell a seller so sternly what terms of payment are acceptable. Could have just declined.

Fwiw, I've been screwed by PayPal. So I understand his angst.

Do you know if by chance the wide portion of the base can be removed so it could fit a 2.6” base?

Does this fit a 1960 PA-24 250? Also, my mechanic said i would need “traceability” even for new parts. New part traceability meaning receipt of the original purchase from an authorized whelen dealer. do you (or anyone on the form) know if that’s true and if it is, do you have traceability?

Does this fit a 1960 PA-24 250? Also, my mechanic said i would need “traceability” even for new parts. New part traceability meaning receipt of the original purchase from an authorized whelen dealer. do you (or anyone on the form) know if that’s true and if it is, do you have traceability?
I’ll see exactly what I have when I’m at the hangar next.

You need an 8130. Should be one in the box

Back