Wash your technology?

rpadula

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
PancakeBunny
So I'm pulling some clothes out of the washing machine tonight, and hey....what's that white thing???

*(@^!*&$*(!! It's the earbuds to my iPhone! :mad3:

They're air drying now (no, not in the clothes dryer:p) and I'll see if they've survived tomorrow.

Anybody else wash their technology?

So I'm pulling some clothes out of the washing machine tonight, and hey....what's that white thing???

*(@^!*&$*(!! It's the earbuds to my iPhone! :mad3:

They're air drying now (no, not in the clothes dryer:p) and I'll see if they've survived tomorrow.

Just found one of my missing USB memory sticks in the pocket of some pants that got washed and dried. Still worked, still had a bunch of stuff on it.

Ironically enough I did the same thing, except that I also put them through the drier....

Unfortunately the heat applied to a wadded up iPhone headset kinda set the shape it was in.

I know plenty of phones that ended up in an unflushed commode! (not mine, I refused to visually witness either!) All survived, following dry-out.

I got my ANR earbud control unit wet at the pool last week. It was a little glitchy for the first couple of days, but now seems to be working fine.

I got my ANR earbud control unit wet at the pool last week. It was a little glitchy for the first couple of days, but now seems to be working fine.
I'm trying to picture why you would have been wearing your ANR headset in the pool - I seem to be missing something:dunno:

I have washed (actually dropped into water) both a camera and a cell phone. The cell phone survived, for awhile anyway. The camera was DOA.

Back