Warts... Reportable?

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
I've got a stubborn wart on my left thumb at the bottom corner of the nail bed. It's been there going on 2+ years and I've tried most of the OTC remedies (including the Dr. Scholls freezing one), a few of the "home" remedies found on the internet, and using a pumice stone after soaking it to wear it down.

So far nothing has worked to completely kill it. And I want to get it done since I'm noticing more that I will unconciously start picking at it or worse.

So I'm thinking of a visit to a local dermatologist to see what he or she could do about this.

Since that's a valid Question 18 "visit to a healthcare profesional", do I need anything (status letter) from that doc? Or does the simple explanation of "wart removal" suffice, backed up with the report of the doctor visit in box 19 all that I need?

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 157
I had a wart for years on one finger and kept trying OTC remedies. One visit to a dermatologist took care of it immediately. Just reported it as a doctor visit for various skin conditions. Not a biggie.

I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering if that was actually a thumb.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back