Warrior prebuy at JYO?

GeorgeC

Administrator
Management Council Member
Display Name

Display name:
GeorgeC
Can anyone recommend an A&P to do a prebuy on a Warrior at JYO?

Just out of curiosity... Back in 2005 I used to rent a 1984 Warrior II, N4325V out of JYO. That wouldn't be it, would it?

If you're not local, I am, and I'd be happy to fly it to Hagerstown if you get Hagerstown Aircraft Service to take a look at it for you. Or anywhere else in the neighborhood.

Don't know anyone out of JYO, but I've worked with Hagerstown Aircraft Services at HGR and Chesapeake Aviation at ANP... both have been great with Cherokees/Warriors.

If you really want the full and unvarnished truth, get the plane up to Bill Broach at Chesapeake Aircraft Maintenance at Forest Hill (MD31).
106 Industry Ln, Forest Hill, MD 21050
(410) 879-1073

Nationwide pre-buy program launched
January 27, 2014 by General Aviation News Staff

Savvy Aircraft Maintenance Management has launched a nationwide service that offers pre-buy inspections of used aircraft for sale.

For a fixed fee, Savvy provides professional management through all stages of an aircraft pre-buy, according to company officials.

The service includes logbook review, selection of a qualified and impartial maintenance facility with expertise in make and model, arranging a test flight to verify aircraft and systems are functioning properly, specific guidance on the scope and detail of the pre-buy examination, review of the pre-buy and test flight findings, and coaching the buyer through final negotiations with the seller.

Nationwide pre-buy program launched
January 27, 2014 by General Aviation News Staff

Savvy Aircraft Maintenance Management has launched a nationwide service that offers pre-buy inspections of used aircraft for sale.

For a fixed fee, Savvy provides professional management through all stages of an aircraft pre-buy, according to company officials.

The service includes logbook review, selection of a qualified and impartial maintenance facility with expertise in make and model, arranging a test flight to verify aircraft and systems are functioning properly, specific guidance on the scope and detail of the pre-buy examination, review of the pre-buy and test flight findings, and coaching the buyer through final negotiations with the seller.
And the fee is????

Back