Warm!

Under compensate huh?

Its okay, the sunfire is cute and fits you pretty well. ...Although it does need a bath. :)

Last edited:
For what? I think cars are a great way to see someones personality before even talking to them.

OMG is that a Z-4 or Z-3? awesome!

It is an M-Roadster. Similar to the Z3 but it is the high performance version. Big engine, beefed up suspension and all the bells and whistles, it rocks. I have had it up over 100mph once and it was still accelerating like mad!

That's nothing!

962060cc57fc292578a58746876f03d6.jpg

(Not me in photo.)

Just what the heck you need that for? Do you have bears that require armored protection when you patrol?

LOL hey I like my shiny pants! They're actualy not that bright, the sun just caught them.

Yeah well Jesse, I head from Michigan over to Milwaukee for a couple of days. I just looked at the forcast and it's going to be back in the 50's again. I guess dont have good luck at all.

So with the amount of cars I have owned at one time or another, what does that say about me? Car whore? ;) Of course my wife drives a Tahoe that we call "Da Ho" so maybe that is accurate. :)

Last edited:
Just what the heck you need that for? Do you have bears that require armored protection when you patrol?

Scr*w the bears...don't you think that criminals go on vacation too? :dunno:

I carry more firepower here than when I was patrolling the housing projects :yes:

I carry more firepower here than when I was patrolling the housing projects :yes:

I can belive that! Our game wardens carry more fire power than the local cops.. nothing like policing a population you KNOW are armed..and usually with high powered rifles.. to make you a believer in carrying lots of lead (although we lost a Game Warden in the line of duty a week or so ago). Not to mention I'm sure it takes a bit longer for back up to get to you guys than it does in any average city.

What? Sorry, but if I were a criminal, I'd be heading south, not north! Sipping drinks on a beach, not freezing in the tundra :p

You could always just blend in with the mountain monkeys, lol. Although I think I'd head to florida too, I can deal with the "animals" there a little better.

What? Sorry, but if I were a criminal, I'd be heading south, not north! Sipping drinks on a beach, not freezing in the tundra :p

A special sort of people come up here thinking it is a government-free zone, and are violently disappointed when approached by a uniformed representative of said gov't.

Not that it is safer for US Park Rangers in any other state either.

We are the most assaulted Federal officers per capita of any Federal agency.

I carry a combat shotgun and an assault rifle side by side in the rack.

That being said, if I were a criminal, I'd agree with you :redface:

To keep this thread on topic, it is NOT warm up here right now, BTW. Weird to have daylight until 9:30p and yet still be 10F.

Last edited:
Back