Wanted - Sporty's IFR DVD's

csand

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Collin
I'm starting IFR training and looking for the Sporty's IFR dvd's. Please let me know if you are selling. PM me.

Thanks!

I have the IFR training set from King but its new so the price would be pretty close to what you find off their website. Let me know if you are interested.

Also, I have heard that the King videos are more enjoyable than the sporty's but I am sure there are a couple discussions between the two already going on.

It's hard to get an 18 year old interested in listening to John or Martha King and/or the Sporty series for instrument written test training. I'm not saying they are bad, but based on some opinions in the forum, my son demo'd those and also Pilot Training Solutions material. My son felt PTS was the only one geared towards his style of learning. Luke, the chief pilot with PTS has been more than responsive by phone and email when my son had questions. I have no affiliation with PTS other than my son being a satisfied customer.

I have king and sportys - I prefer King. But the King is geared for passing the written and sporty's is general.

Back