Wanted MK12D

there were a couple of TKM slide-in replacements on ebay earlier this week, or contact TKM in Scottsdale, AZ

www.tkmradios.com

they might have a used one.

there were a couple of TKM slide-in replacements on ebay earlier this week, or contact TKM in Scottsdale, AZ

www.tkmradios.com

they might have a used one.

That is a MUCH preferable option to getting anything made by Narco.

Thankfully we sold that airplane. I hope I never have to deal with Narco again. (Repair #1: In Narco's shop for 15 months. Repair #2: Over $500 to replace one freakin' capacitor.)

Lol I was wondering how long it would take Kent to bag on Narco :D

About as long as it takes him to brag on iPhone/iPad... :D

Maybe even faster. :D I'll occasionally let the iStuff ones go because I'm not the only one who likes them and will post something - But Narco, I've gotta jump on those to save people from dealing with that junk. Ugh.

Meh. My Narco is a significantly better transceiver than my GNS430- much better punch (which may well be the antenna).

I note it was repaired once in the BS (Before Spike) era and, based upon paperwork in the logs and files, was in the shop for about a week, came back properly repaired. YMMV.

I really wish Narco would get feisty and build a little more stuff, give some competition to GarminSpensive and BendixKingVapor.

Meh. My Narco is a significantly better transceiver than my GNS430- much better punch (which may well be the antenna).

I note it was repaired once in the BS (Before Spike) era and, based upon paperwork in the logs and files, was in the shop for about a week, came back properly repaired. YMMV.

I really wish Narco would get feisty and build a little more stuff, give some competition to GarminSpensive and BendixKingVapor.

Sure, I'd love some competition - But it shouldn't come from Narco.

Maybe PS Engineering can widen their product line a bit? They make really good stuff for fairly reasonable prices, when it comes to the aviation world at least.

Back