Wanted: Lowrance SD/MMC Card

Dean

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Dean
Does anyone here have an expired SD/MMC card for a Lowrance AirMap 500 or 1000? PM me if you do.

I have an entire Lowrance Airmap 500 I might be willing to sell.

Does anyone here have an expired SD/MMC card for a Lowrance AirMap 500 or 1000? PM me if you do.

I have an old 2000 32 mb plus a newer software update. I don't think I need either.

Dan

I have an entire Lowrance Airmap 500 I might be willing to sell.

I just sold one, but I was told that the ifinder Pro will load the 500's database, I have one and thought I would try it. If it doesn't work I'm not out anything.

Any SD card will work. I bought a 2GB Corsair card from WalMart for $39 and it works fine in my 2000C.

Here's a Sandisk for $24

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8245518

0061965902122_215X215.jpg

Ya, I have several SD cards, I was just looking for one that had the data base already on it. Just call me cheap!

I send the olds one back or they bang ya' for $50. I used to update online but now just get the new card and return the old.

I may have an "old" version that I did update and can transfer it to an SD card. I'll double check what's on the hard drive when I get home and PM you.

I have a Lowrance Airmap 1000 which no longer works. The card is a Lowrance Americas 32 MB and is good as far as I know. Make me an offer.

I have a card in an old Lowrance Airmap 1000. The database is old but I was using it when the Airmap died. I would take $20 for it. My email is hines4204@aol.com

Back