Wanted: IFR Cessna 152/172 and S-LSA to Lease

danamerfly

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Meredith Holladay
Holladay Aviation is seeking a nicely equipped IFR Cessna 152/172, as well as a newer S-LSA, to lease for our Florida-based flight school. We are two highly experienced, career instructors and will be operating out of Jacksonville Executive / Craig (CRG). For details please contact Dana Holladay at 240-274-9477 or dana@holladayaviation.com.

Holladay Aviation is seeking a nicely equipped IFR Cessna 152/172, as well as a newer S-LSA, to lease for our Florida-based flight school. We are two highly experienced, career instructors and will be operating out of Jacksonville Executive / Craig (CRG). For details please contact Dana Holladay at 240-274-9477 or dana@holladayaviation.com.

I can vouch for the Holladays, if you have a plane you would be wise to lease it to them. Knowing them those birds are gonna fly from sunrise to sunset!

Well, I have heard a lot of good things about that guy that shares my name. I did catch sight of a tiny yellow plane departing my tiny field at Westosha but never got a chance to say "Hi." Good luck to you guys!

Back