Want fun, cheap, flying?

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
1944 PT-19 FOR SALE ~1100TT, ~340 SMOH. Call or email for details and pictures 817-579-1850

NOT MINE

You flying your Fairchild yet?
Nope but I'm working on it,,, steady these days! manufactured new elevator trim cable set today and am trying to get them installed.

Mags are at Savage Magneto service for overhaul.

Engine has all connections made for running, and it's been peroiled, ready to start.

Flight control cables are all in and adjusted/tentioned, throws are set on the rudder and elevator.

Cabin box is complete, seats are ready to install, radios are installed and checked, transponed has been certified and ready.

I still must finish:

The second and third primer coats on the wings and fuselage, and apply the finish coat of color and trim paint.

Install wing & rudder strobes and landing light.

install the wheel and strut fairings,(nickle and dime stuff).

Nope but I'm working on it,,, steady these days! manufactured new elevator trim cable set today and am trying to get them installed.

Mags are at Savage Magneto service for overhaul.

Engine has all connections made for running, and it's been peroiled, ready to start.

Flight control cables are all in and adjusted/tentioned, throws are set on the rudder and elevator.

Cabin box is complete, seats are ready to install, radios are installed and checked, transponed has been certified and ready.

I still must finish:

The second and third primer coats on the wings and fuselage, and apply the finish coat of color and trim paint.

Install wing & rudder strobes and landing light.

install the wheel and strut fairings,(nickle and dime stuff).

Dang!!! Gettin close! Looks like I'm gonna spend the summer up your way, might have to find a way to swing by and have a look.

Back