Wanda does it.

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Wanda Sykes has a show on Comedy Central, where she essentially takes stuff that people deem as being hard, and she tries to do it. I don't particularly like it, but tonight, I caught a somewhat funny one.

She starts taking flying lessons. She gets a ways into it, also, and while they dumb it down quite a bit for the non-pilot audience, I thought it was fun to watch (aside from where she talks crap to the airline captain).

Thought I'd point it out to anyone who wanted to search the net for it.

NickDBrennan said:
Wanda Sykes has a show on Comedy Central, where she essentially takes stuff that people deem as being hard, and she tries to do it. I don't particularly like it, but tonight, I caught a somewhat funny one.

She starts taking flying lessons. She gets a ways into it, also, and while they dumb it down quite a bit for the non-pilot audience, I thought it was fun to watch (aside from where she talks crap to the airline captain).

Thought I'd point it out to anyone who wanted to search the net for it.

I saw it when it was first broadcast. I agree with you on the part where she sasses the captain.

I am glad they never really let her solo the plane. The part about wanting to taxi to Las Vegas was funny.

Back