Viewing traffic on iphone

Archer Jack

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jack
I have sentry ADS-B in. It works well with both my ipad and iphone. However, while I can view traffic just fine with my ipad there is no traffic selection on the menu on my iphone. Can anyone tell me if traffic is supposed to be visible when using iphone. Thanks.

I have sentry ADS-B in. It works well with both my ipad and iphone. However, while I can view traffic just fine with my ipad there is no traffic selection on the menu on my iphone. Can anyone tell me if traffic is supposed to be visible when using iphone. Thanks.

What program are you running? I get traffic just fine on the iPhone with FF.

I'm just running the standard version FF. Is the Proplus required to get traffic?

Nope. I have basic running with a Scout and I get wx & traffic fine. Don’t really use it because I’ve got a Mini but it works on an iPhone.

I'm just running the standard version FF. Is the Proplus required to get traffic?
I don't think so.

Describe where you where and what you were doing when you didn't see traffic on phone but did on tablet

You sure it’s actually connected to the Sentry? My iPhone works just fine with no external sources up to FL40 that I have seen.

I won’t get traffic, weather et al., but otherwise works fine.

Thanks, all. I found my problem. I needed to update to the latest foreflight version. Did that and traffic is now visible:)

Back