Very Soon and in the future

OtisAir

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
OtisAir
Very Soon We're Flying To......... Campbell Field in Virginia (9VG)

In the Not-Too-Distant-Future, We plan on flying to....... Block Island

One day, we want to fly to............ the Bahama's

What about ya'll?

Very Soon We're Flying To......... Nags Head, NC (KMQI)

In the Not-Too-Distant-Future, We plan on flying to....... Niagra Falls (KIAG)

One day, we want to fly to.......... visit Mt. Rushmore, Custer County Airport (KCUT)

Last edited:
Very soon, flying... home, from Fredericksburg (T82) to Addison (KADS);

In the Not-Too-Distant-Future, We plan on flying to....... Marfa, Texas (KMRF)

One day, we want to fly to.......... Bahamas, baby!

Coming up this year,...
Kutztown (N31),... Reading (KRDG),... St. Michaels, MD (KESN) (finally flying out of the PA border!)

State College, PA (KUNV) and Cape May NJ are on the list for sometime soon....

First Flight Airport is a Journey I would like to do sometime, followed by one of the great flyins here on the POA if I can.

Very soon we'll be flying to Cleveland, OH (Cuyahoga Co. KCGF or Auburn).

In the not-too-distant future we'll be flying to Austin, TX (Lockhart 50R).

One day, we want to fly to Iceland.

Very soon, flying... home, from Fredericksburg (T82) to Addison (KADS);

In the Not-Too-Distant-Future, We plan on flying to....... Marfa, Texas (KMRF)

One day, we want to fly to.......... Bahamas, baby!

Hey, he copied from my paper!! :yes:

Very Soon We're Flying To......... The poor house! In the last 5 weeks I've put 70 hours on the 182. And I am unemployed.

In the Not-Too-Distant-Future, We plan on flying to....... Explore the area around wherever I end up with a job.

One day, we want to fly to............ Alaska! And the west coast again, some places need to be seen again. :yes:

Great thread!

Very soon flying to........Dodge City, KS (KDDC)

In the not too distant future we will be flying to.....Houston, TX (KCXO)

One day we want to fly to................Portland, OR (via Las Vegas) then to Victoria B.C.

Very Soon I'm Flying To......... don't care where...I'm just happy to drill a long hole in the sky.

Very soon I'm Flying To......Niles MI for a ShortWing Chapter Meeting

In The Not To Distant Future I Plan To Fly To.....Tennessee by way of the Gulf States for the national ShortWing Convention.

One Day I Want To Fly To.......All the EST airports--HighEST, LowEST, FarthEST north/south/east/west, etcEST

Barb

Very soon... I am flying to KHWY - Warrenton, VA... plane due for annual. Hoping that it's done shortly thereafter, I expect to fly up to Oneonta to visit the HOF at Cooperstown.

One Day I Want To Fly To.......All the EST airports--HighEST, LowEST, FarthEST north/south/east/west

I've got three of those six now - Highest (KLXV), Lowest (L06), and Farthest south (KEYW) in the ConUS.

Now I need to figure out which ones are the farthest north, east, and west. :yes:

Back