Verizon almost makes it right (GJ VZW!)

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
I got a call today, only 2 weeks after formally reporting that my service sucks at my house, letting me know that they confirmed that the service is crappy at my house.

They gave me a few options - terminate my contract within 3 months without penalty, or get a network extender. The guy is looking into the possibility of comping that device.

I've never had such an easy time with a mobile company, and I assure you that when I worked at T-Mobile, we never had it that easy either. I hate to leave Verizon, but I tell you what, knowing that this turned out the way it did, if I do have to leave, I'll be right back.

So far, thats Sprint - 0, T-Mobile - 0, AT&T - 0, and Verizon like 20. I've yet to have ANYTHING bad to say about VZW.

AT&T wireless has also been offering free femtocells to some mysteriously selected customers in outage prone places like San Francisco.

AT&T wireless has also been offering free femtocells to some mysteriously selected customers in outage prone places like San Francisco.

I just received one from ATT and service at my house is very good. I scratched my noggin' trying to figure out why they made the offer.

Back