Velocity Avionics

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Velocity Avionics
Hey everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself here. My name is Tripp and I own Velocity Avionics in Modesto California. I've been consumed in the aviation world since I joined the NAVY in 1995, yet I'm just now preparing to get my pilot lic. I'm looking to purchase my first plane soon to use as a demo for avionics and to ferry customers around. So I'll be lurking around to learn as much about the non-avionics side of things.

If anyone needs any help or advice that falls into Avionics, let me know! I'd be happy to help!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself here. My name is Tripp and I own Velocity Avionics in Modesto California. I've been consumed in the aviation world since I joined the NAVY in 1995, yet I'm just now preparing to get my pilot lic. I'm looking to purchase my first plane soon to use as a demo for avionics and to ferry customers around. So I'll be lurking around to learn as much about the non-avionics side of things.

If anyone needs any help or advice that falls into Avionics, let me know! I'd be happy to help!

Welcome to the joint. Best of luck with your business

Thanks! Anyone in the California Central Vally/Bay Area, feel free to stop by anytime!

Did you go through boot at NTC-San Diego or Great Lakes? If you ever get up this way, I'd be happy to show you around RST Engineering in Grass Valley.

If you buy an airplane before you start taking flying lessons, that is the least expensive way of learning to fly, especially if you are going to keep the airplane for business purposes afterwards.

Jim

Last edited:
Did you go through boot at NTC-San Diego or Great Lakes? If you ever get up this way, I'd be happy to show you around RST Engineering in Grass Valley.

Jim
I did boot at NTC Great Mistakes... I mean, Great Lakes, lol... Grass Valley is a nice area, I'll look for you next time I'm up there!

Back