Unreported allergy shot

A

AllergicAnon

Current 3rd class holder. I received allergy shots over 12+ years ago for environmental allergy (dust, pollen, etc). I no longer receive the shots and take no medications.

How do I go about reporting this? Any documentations that I would need to provide?

Current 3rd class holder. I received allergy shots over 12+ years ago for environmental allergy (dust, pollen, etc). I no longer receive the shots and take no medications.

How do I go about reporting this? Any documentations that I would need to provide?
I took allergy shots for 5 years, never thought to report them on my third class. I took a break from flying, got sent into an SI situation and when I sent in the pharmacy records they noticed my old allergy shots and just tacked on a condition to not fly within 24 hrs of a shot. No big deal, they didn't treat me like I was hiding anything or lying. It seemed like they treated it like a minor oversight, just report on your next medical and the current status of your allergies.

You're required to report physician visits within the prior 3 years. I know of no requirement to report allergy shots outside of that. And I don't think most people would consider allergies to be a reportable "illness" under Item 18.x.

For this issue, its not a big deal. Nobody is going to care about that 12 years later.....just remember to put in in your comments at next medical.

Back