UNrecoverable Condition

C

Compton1

OK,.....Here we go...... Recently a friend of mine had failed a pre-employment drug test. Now, assuming that this person fulfills all the "Return to Duty" requirements, gets there medical back, and completely cleans up there act, does anyone know if any 91K, 135, 121 carriers (or even 61 instructional outfits) will even entertain a resume? or is this person looking for another line of work? Does anyone know off any resources that this person can consult to this effect???

New line of work. Under exceptions are the 20 year on the line captains. Remember the guy who was captain of the SWA 737 in which the crew got drunk in MPLS the night before? He was busted of all his ratings. He was umemployed for two years. He won back all his ratings working at an FBO. Finally the pres of SWA gave him a second chance at age 56. This is the exception.

Hasta La Vista, son. Sorry, that's how it is. There are many many competitive others without this monkey on their backs.

When will young people figure out that their record travels with them for life?

Bruce, are you thinking of Lyle Prouse? He was a NWA captain, and the FBO you may be thinking about is the one that I trained at. The folks there are some of the best people I know, and I count them as some of my best friends...

Here is a link to his story:

http://www.avweb.com/news/profiles/182955-1.html

S.

Yes, that's him. I was trying to remember John Dasburg, the guy who gave him the second chance. If there had been a problem, think what the Board of Directors would have done to John...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back