United Airlines made me laugh....

Earthroamer

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Earthroamer
Greg, ya better not read. It might not be so funny to you. I went to Flight Safety Tuesday. That was the afternoon that UA's computer system went down. Plus, the plane I was supposed to get on here in Tulsa showed up two hours late. So I was going to miss my only connection in Denver. So UA put me on the UA flight to Denver and then America Worst to PHX and then to TUS. At Denver, America Worsts computers would not talk to the existing UA crashed computers, so I had to buy tickets on AW that I already had issued on my boarding pass. Needless to say I got into TUS at 1am and had school at 7am that morning. I should also add that my bags never made it to TUS and actually never made it out of Tulsa. :) I should note that the lady at UA baggage claim said not to worry and that, "Sir here at United Airlines we do not loose bags, we just misplace them." So I started feeling better about the issue. :no: The bags made it Wednesday night to TUS.

I ended up getting three rental cars in TUS. The first one had alternator problems (Dodge Stratus '06). The second one had flat tires when I came out of school (Dodge Stratus '06). The third one (Chrysler 300) worked great.

So coming home today. I just went from TUS to DEN and then on to TUL on UA. Everything worked great until I got to TUL. UA lossed my bags again. A different lady in a different state here told me the exact same thing, "Sir here at United Airlines we do not loose bags, we just misplace them." So I guess that's a canned statement from UA. It came later on a flight to Tulsa.B)

Gee..

Doesn't time fly when you're having fun?

Dakota Duce

"May All Your Flights Be Of Good Weather!"

Back