Uber cool bench

timwinters

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
LTD
I was browsing sites and photos on the internet for structural design of propane tank field rollers. And I ran across the below photo. I'm not sure how comfortable it would be but it certainly is cool. Proof that some people have more vision and creativity in their little finger than I have in my entire body.

13173797_1064475870294193_4263154552955943177_n.jpg

Aaron Franklin builds his smokers out of old propane tanks.

Aaron Franklin builds his smokers out of old propane tanks.

yeah, LOTS of those out there. Lots of tutorials on the interwebs on how to build them also. But I've never run across a bench like this and it's quite artistic. Looks art deco-ish...or George Jetson-ish

I’d rather stand it up on end, fill it with liquid ox, add two solid fuel boosters to the side, stick some tiny wings to the side of a minivan, mount it all together and launch... just to finally get proof that the Earth is flat.

I’d rather stand it up on end, fill it with liquid ox, add two solid fuel boosters to the side, stick some tiny wings to the side of a minivan, mount it all together and launch... just to finally get proof that the Earth is flat.
Just be sure to google and watch ‘Man From LOX’ before you go messing with liquid O2....

2d973b5dbaaffff1672ecdcdb5572c1d--automotive-furniture-car-furniture.jpg

I love it when people do cool stuff like this. Like Tim I'm not creatively inclined, so it always impresses me.

My two favorites along the same lines are 1) the airplane wing that was turned into a nice desk, and 2) the boat that was turned into a bar.

And here I thought this was going to be a thread about someone running Uber rides with one of those motorized couches in Scholler.

Back