Tuskegee Airmen Credit Card from USAA

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_blogs...en&offerName=prihome_usaa_and_tuskegee_airmen

img_cc_TuskegeeAirmen.jpg

USAA and Tuskegee Airmen Inc. have joined forces to offer a credit card to approximately 2,000 Tuskegee members and any Tuskegee Airmen Inc. supporters who wish to apply.

USAA Bank and TAI now offer the Tuskegee Airmen Inc. USAA Rewards™ World MasterCard® credit card to help support their community outreach programs and activities. USAA Savings Bank makes a contribution to TAI with every new account opened and each time cardholders make an eligible purchase.

TAI joined forces with USAA because of its strong commitment to serving the financial needs of military members, veterans and their families.

"This relationship with USAA will allow Tuskegee Airmen Inc. to expand our outreach to youth, and will assist us in preserving the heritage and legacy of the Documented Original Tuskegee Airmen so we can present it to future generations," says Leon Johnson, Tuskegee Airmen Inc. national president.

"We're proud to be working with Tuskegee Airmen Inc. to launch their new cobranded credit card program." says Nathan McKinley, USAA vice president of military affinity. "Documented Original Tuskegee Airmen are an important part of our nation's history and we certainly appreciate their service to our country."

In 2009, USAA opened its membership to all veterans who have honorably served and their eligible family members.

I understand the organization gets some percentage, but the weird marketing "Pimp My Ride" style of decorating credit cards these days, is downright strange. Especially considering how dangerous a device they are.

Probably should require them to be printed with skull and crossbones really... not that I advocate that for real... just sayin'... they're tools, but few know how to properly use them and end up debt slaves.

Back