"Turbulent Skies" Movie

saracelica

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
saracelica
Husband and I watched "Turbulent Skies" last night. 85 minutes of humor with airplanes in it. Some Stealth bombers and F16 and a 747. It is about a plane that is controlled by computer that wait for it...goes haywire.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1518861/

3.3 out of 10 is what reviews gave it. That is generous but if it's a rainy/snowy day and you want to see an SR71 then watch the movie!:)

Last edited:
I'm good with any movie that has airplanes, and stuff blowing up.

So either of you going to go seek the movie out? Our local video store has it. I'm sure the library has it as well. :)

In the last two years, I think honestly the only movie I've sat and watched was "Blazing Saddles" simply because I was at home and sick and there was nothing else to do, and it happened to be coming on.

I'm too busy enjoying life for real to sit there and watch someone else enjoy it for pretend. If it wasn't for killing time while I'm at work you wouldn't see me on here either.

Pretty much what Airguy said. I can't stand being couped up in a tiny little seat surrounded by farting people and screaming kids. Maybe when it comes out on DVD but then I don't have a lot of time to watch movies at home either.

It's already on DVD...hence the "Our local video store has it."

Casper Van Diem is the current equivalent of a 1950's B film actor. There is a little entertainment in the films, little story, and would be better in black and white. When thinking of his movies, I get an image of "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" or "The Blob".

No one has time to watch movies, yet, they have many hours a week to spend on this site....I see...

Back