TSA Scores!!!

You know, I simply can't get past the stereotypical "news" people's delivery.

Do they all take a class from the exact same professor or what?

You know, I simply can't get past the stereotypical "news" people's delivery.

Do they all take a class from the exact same professor or what?

consultants are ruining local tv as they did local radio.

consultants=pigeons. They fly in, crap on everything, and fly away.

What will it take for people to wake up and dump this TSA nonsense?

That was Migaldi's lament a year or two ago. Local radio, TV, newspapers have morphed into Orwellian lack of real news.

Did you read the comment of the mom saying her son was caught at school with an inch long GI Joe rifle? Ten years ago we woulda' decried that woman as nuts. These days it has become ever so plausible.

Seen Kyle

Did you read the comment of the mom saying her son was caught at school with an inch long GI Joe rifle? Ten years ago we woulda' decried that woman as nuts. These days it has become ever so plausible.

Seen Kyle

Yep. Saw that.

I wish it wasn't true, but it does seem that ya can't fix stupid.

consultingdemotivator.jpg

I saw that on the local news. A company in Cohasset makes them. The TSA's issue was the gel like substance. Can you say 3 oz rule?

Yes.

Can you say idiotic rule?

And why exactly was the woman giving her cupcakes a tour of the country?

"While in Nevada Hains ate one of the cupcakes, which had been given to her as a gift, and saved one for her return trip."

The sheeple have been brainwashed to think gubbermint agencies are here to protect them , make them safer and feel oh so warm and fuzzy inside. I do not think it is going away anytime soon . It will get a ****ton worse before it gets any better.

As soon as something happened, they demand the gov to do something about it. From texting/ using cell phone while driving , to PA's newly enacted teen driving bills.

Last edited:
My nieces often take cheese cake back to Wisconsin from Dallas. They've found some they really like and bring some home to their Mom. So far, it hasn't been confiscated.

Full time folks looking to do nothing but asset their authority can be very dangerous.

Best,

Dave

It will never happen, it will only get worse. As time goes on, with new generations growing up in todays environment, it will be accepted as normal practice.

TSA is just one small part of our entire government system. The behavior of TSA is nothing more than a reflection of the government we have chosen at the ballot box. This is how our government thinks and acts in all departments, agencies, and branches. TSA is just the part we see the most, but the mind set is the same........you will comply, no matter how trivial and ridicules their orders may seem to you.

No matter what politician claims they are "working" for change, you can bet they are not doing a thing, they are 100% in support of an ever growing, all controlling, intrusive government. It's called power.

Power is like money, you can never have enough, and you hate, really hate, to see any of it go.

As long as "we the people" remain the apathetic people we apparently are, government will remain our single largest industry, draining the bulk of our GNP on pure stupidity and waste.

The only way we can realistically regain control of our government is at the same location we built it, the ballot box. If you want their attention, never vote incumbent, no matter who that incumbent may be.

John

Back