TSA Logo Contest

So, what happens if you get to a tsa checkpoint and they want you to turn on your laptop to prove it won't explode (funny how they are crazy enough to wanting it to blow up in their face but that's another discussion for another thread)...anyhoo, what if one of those are your background image? One way ticket to gitmo?

So, what happens if you get to a tsa checkpoint and they want you to turn on your laptop to prove it won't explode (funny how they are crazy enough to wanting it to blow up in their face but that's another discussion for another thread)...anyhoo, what if one of those are your background image? One way ticket to gitmo?

Detained.

Like the guy who had the zip-lock baggie upon which he wrote "Kip Hawley Is An Idiot".

Or the guy ahead of me at Dulles one day to whom the lead screener said "you have no right to say anything at the checkpoint unless I tell you that you can, and I will call the police and they will detain you for two hours so you miss your flight". The guy (to his credit) merely kept saying "Are you telling me I have no first amendment rights?"

Back