TSA fees more than double today. No benefit to safety of aviation

docmirror

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Cowboy - yeehah!
http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2014/07/21/how-new-tsa-fee-hike-will-affect-travel-prices/

Fees increase by more than 100% starting today. Also, the amount collected will have nothing to do with paying TSA bills, but will go into gen rev.

When France did stuff like this, some folks had their necks stretched. You can also find similar in the declaration. Also, if memory serves, some folks dumped TEA into the harbor over this kind of shyte.

great. I'm going commercial tomorrow and this'll just make it that much more enjoyable (thinking about it).

It's not going to stop until we demand it stops, and so far the sheep seem willing to be sheared.

Oh great now that TSA is a money maker we will have to enlarge the program, after all it makes money for the general fund. I declare the empire over, if you want me I'll be by the pool watching and laughing.

Oh great now that TSA is a money maker we will have to enlarge the program, after all it makes money for the general fund. I declare the empire over, if you want me I'll be by the pool watching and laughing.

Plenty of space down here in Costa Rica for you and plenty of pools. There are only 3 towers in the whole country and plenty of uncontrolled strips. Oh and no FAA or TSA but the view is great.

Plenty of space down here in Costa Rica for you and plenty of pools. There are only 3 towers in the whole country and plenty of uncontrolled strips. Oh and no FAA or TSA but the view is great.

Just how closely is private flying (recreational-light sport) regulated in Costa Rica? Are A&P services and fuel readily available?
Don

Gotta pay for your security theater folks. What's wrong with your cheapskates anyway?

Got off easy, TSA wanted even more money. :eek::rolleyes:

Back