TSA Causes Cancer

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Hot French fry grease not lookin' so bad now, eh Cletus?

The TSA withheld information from it's employees and the public? :confused: Well, I never... :rolleyes:

The TSA withheld information from it's employees and the public? :confused: Well, I never... :rolleyes:

Only in the name of security. Yeah. That must be the reason.

Wow! EPA versus TSA, in a grudge match! :hairraise:

Just think: By getting one useless, parasitic government bureaucracy to go after ANOTHER useless, parasitic government bureaucracy, we may restore balance to the universe and rid ourselves of the TSA. We can all stand back and watch them annihilate each other, like matter and anti-matter.

There IS harmony and justice it this, in a warped, pathetic way.

This can't POSSIBLY be a surprise to anyone who's somewhat logical. Experts in radiology, including nobel prize winning physicists, have publicly stated that this type of radiation WILL cause cancer. Well...yet people still go through those machines. Intelligence = not as high as I thought.

If you think about it, we, our parents, and their parents, are the ones responsible for every imperfection of our government and all its thousands of assorted agencies and departments.

We voted them in, every single one of them, Republicans, Democrats, and the few token whatevers. They in turn set up all those bureaucracies on our behalf, with our encouragement, and our continuing support at the poles.

The next election, we will once again confirm our belief in their great leadership and the handling of our state affairs.

TSA was created by us, every single one of us.

We have allowed our government to become considerably more powerful than the people it governs. At this point of the game, there is not squat we can do about it.
We can not out gun them, we can not out think them. We are easily kept divided on just about every issue.

What we have now is what we get, probably for good. It is what we, as a people, and all those before us, built together.

We do have one option that not too many other countries have, we can leave anytime we want if we hate it all that much. At least for now we can do that....just leave.

Or, we can stay and try to change it, but like I said before, we are easily divided, it probably will never happen.

John

Want to fly commercial? You get a choice between sublethal irradiation or sexual assault. Thank Odin for GA.

Oh, please. We all know it's Ceiling Cat. However, I worship Basement Cat. I even have one of his minions. :devil:

horus.jpg

goofy_horus.jpg

If you think about it, we, our parents, and their parents, are the ones responsible for every imperfection of our government and all its thousands of assorted agencies and departments.

We voted them in, every single one of them, Republicans, Democrats, and the few token whatevers. They in turn set up all those bureaucracies on our behalf, with our encouragement, and our continuing support at the poles.

The next election, we will once again confirm our belief in their great leadership and the handling of our state affairs.

We have allowed our government to become considerably more powerful than the people it governs. At this point of the game, there is not squat we can do about it.
We can not out gun them, we can not out think them. We are easily kept divided on just about every issue.

What we have now is what we get, probably for good. It is what we, as a people, and all those before us, built together.

We do have one option that not too many other countries have, we can leave anytime we want if we hate it all that much. At least for now we can do that....just leave.

Or, we can stay and try to change it, but like I said before, we are easily divided, it probably will never happen.

John

It sounds like you've given up on the sentiment in your sig line.

Oh, please. We all know it's Ceiling Cat. However, I worship Basement Cat. I even have one of his minions. :devil:
No, you mean that one of his minions has you! Everyone knows that Dogs have Owners, Cats have Staff.

John

That's because the "Greatest Generation", after living through the Great Depression and World War II, were optimists. They saw that they, when working together, could defeat the Nazis, the Japanese, and just about anything else imaginable.

So, someone said "Let's clean the water!" Great idea! And EPA was born.

And someone else said "Let's fix education!" Great idea!

And so on.

What they didn't take into account (as so many before them have also failed to account) was the insidious growth of these good-doing agencies. Human nature dictates two things:

1. These agencies cannot fix the problem they were created to address, because to do so would result in their own demise.

2. Power begats power.

The only "fix" was to stop them before they were created. Many -- including my father -- tried. They were outnumbered by those who believed that government could -- and should -- fix everything.

Government exists to insure it's continued existence. If you fired every deadbeat working for the government, there would be 80% fewer gov't workers. The 20% left do all the real work and includes DOD.

Government exists to insure it's continued existence. If you fired every deadbeat working for the government, there would be 80% fewer gov't workers. The 20% left do all the real work and includes DOD.

Did you really did mean that the government exists to issue insurance policies? Oh, and it's "its", not "it's"...

Having worked in positions of authority in and out of government, it's been my experience that the ratio of "deadbeat" workers in the government is roughly proportional to the rest of American society, and is much closer to the inverse of your theory. It's fun to rant though :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It sounds like you've given up on the sentiment in your sig line.

Not at all, This is a forum, a place to bat around thoughts and ideas with others. My thoughts and moods vary from day to day, I'm not a robot.

Putting my thoughts out there hopefully gives me feedback, or ways to refine or reject what I have come up with.

Rest assured, I have not given up on America, never will. I will retain my right to ***** about it though, which seems to be a popular pastime with folks in my age group.

John

Did you really did mean that the government exists to issue insurance policies? Oh, and it's "its", not "it's"...

Having worked in positions of authority in and out of government, it's been my experience that the ratio of "deadbeat" workers in the government is roughly proportional to the rest of American society, and is much closer to the inverse of your theory. It's fun to rant though :rolleyes:

My experience, living - not living off the taxpayers, is that the majority of gov't employees are putting in their time and waiting for their check. As for your objections to grammar, when you have to dig that deep for some means to feel superior, it generally means you're not.

My experience, living - not living off the taxpayers, is that the majority of gov't employees are putting in their time and waiting for their check. As for your objections to grammar, when you have to dig that deep for some means to feel superior, it generally means you're not.

Ok. Well, at least you proved in one example the failure of the Department of Education:yesnod:

Ok. Well, at least you proved in one example the failure of the Department of Education:yesnod:

You live with your reality and I'll get along fine with mine. In the real world, there are not 100 million taxpayers guaranteeing the standard of living of a dependent class. That occurs only through the machinations of gov't. sustaining itself at the expense of the taxpayer and often biting the hand that feeds it.

Back