Trying to find a particular airplane photo

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
Many of us have seen this airplane from Kalula Airlines (pictured below).

But I swear I've seen a C172 or Piper trainer aircraft painted with the same idea (labels and arrows naming/pointing to specific parts).

My Google-Fu is not strong today and I'm not finding the photo of that trainer. Can someone else try and provide a link?

Thanks!

att1-75743248346.jpeg

Anyone around here qualify for this "flies free" promotion?

Link to promotion

Helps if you put in a valid link.
Code:
<a href="http://Anyone around here qualify for this &quot;flies free&quot; promotion?" target="_blank" class="externalLink" rel="nofollow">Link to promotion</a>

Doesn't really do much good for anyone trying to click on it.

I can't remember a light single painted like that. But in the mid 1970s Piper did a "blueprint" paint job on its Cheyenne demonstrator, N331PT

N331PT.jpg

Attachments

• N331PT.jpg
    N331PT.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 28
Many of us have seen this airplane from Kalula Airlines (pictured below).

But I swear I've seen a C172 or Piper trainer aircraft painted with the same idea (labels and arrows naming/pointing to specific parts).

My Google-Fu is not strong today and I'm not finding the photo of that trainer. Can someone else try and provide a link?

Thanks!

They used one of those in the One Week to Solo thingy on AOPA. Redhawk aircraft has a 172 that's labelled:

http://redhawk.redbirdflight.com/

THAT's the one. Thanks Caramon!

I didn't get sidetracked...
0421_OWRTS3.jpg

But somebody beat me to the answer. Oh well.

By the way, one of the instructor's that did the OWTS (One Week to Solo) was the same guy that did about half of my PPL instruction. That was awesome to watch :) Those planes are cool too..not sure about the "easy throttle" they have in place, but the rest of it works REALLY well.

Back