Trolls for GA

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
enough with all the negativity, there are PLENTY of trolls in support of GA. in fact I think there's one right now trying to futher GA trolling with a fake 430. I think we should be honored that trolls take the time to join aviation related sites and bless us with their contributions.

I was going to start a thread titled trolls that are indifferent about general aviation. That is all

Screw the Trolls. Where the h€££ is the Monkey???? :devil:

Screw the Trolls. Where the h€££ is the Monkey???? :devil:

Monkey-troll:
a0e49e5d1275e411d89ed1fbdc6405ee.jpg

Monkey-troll:
a0e49e5d1275e411d89ed1fbdc6405ee.jpg

Damn, I had one of those as a kid. Then my brother pulled it's hair out and we were left with a monkey with an empty skull. Oh, and our monkey was naked, our parents couldn't afford the monkey with clothes.

enough with all the negativity, there are PLENTY of trolls in support of GA. in fact I think there's one right now trying to futher GA trolling with a fake 430. I think we should be honored that trolls take the time to join aviation related sites and bless us with their contributions.

I never quite understood why people log onto a site that they hate, and then hate the people on it. With billions of webpages out there can't they find a site they in fact...DO LIKE?

Back