Tristan and Jesse's new bundle of joy's name

Two names

Tristan can call her "Mikey" and Jesse can call her "Hurkey"

My male cat with almost identical markings is named "Spot", but we usually call him "Tarkey" (retarted kitty) because, after four years, he still hasn't figured out that the older cat doesn't want to play with him.

When I was a kid, we adopted a stray and named it "Meerkey" because that's what my two-year-old niece was saying to it when we found it.
________
Buy Glass Bongs

Last edited:
Do we need to be sexist?:rolleyes: My nephew has a male cat named "Pamela." 'Course, he also didn't realize HE was female. :D:D:D
I have a cat named Milo. We are assuming he is a boy as that is what we were told. But he is so furry we have yet to see any physical evidence. :D

One of my previous cats was named after Nikola Tesla and we called her Tess for short.

Jesse wants to name her Spin or Angle of Attack but for now he just calls her retarded, lol.

We have a female cat named Pugsley.

It doesn't have to make sense.

Most of the time we call her Mooky.

Okay, the cat will be named Pixel. She'll probably walk through walls too!

I usually call my wife's cat "idiot," or "furry little retard." You're welcome to either of those.

My cats are Ophelia (named after the Shakespeare character) and Cecily (named after the Oscar Wilde character). No jokes please.

I like Pixie. I think it's easier to call a cat with an "eeee" at the end of their name, but you can always use kitty kitty if their name doesn't end that way.

My cats are Ophelia (named after the Shakespeare character) and Cecily (named after the Oscar Wilde character). No jokes please.

I like Pixie. I think it's easier to call a cat with an "eeee" at the end of their name, but you can always use kitty kitty if their name doesn't end that way.

My cats are Venus and Milo.

Venus was named that by her previous owners who gave her up for adoption. She already knew the name so we let her keep it. She is really a beauty so it sorta fits.

Milo is a mostly black cat and he was originally named Clint after Clint Black, by the shelter where we adopted him. But his personality is more, well, Milo like. Plus we liked the idea of maybe getting a third cat and naming her Dee then we would have Venus, Dee, Milo. ;)

I have some friends who named their cats Fred and Ginger.

I already mentioned our previous cat Tess, her friend was named Hope. Hope was a shelter kitty who was older and really wanted to be adopted. She walked up and would not leave me alone. It was like she HOPED to be adopted.

Let us know what you decide.

My sister named her cats Pawblo Picatso and Clawed Meownet ... she's an art teacher ... :)

I usually call my wife's cat "idiot," or "furry little retard." You're welcome to either of those.

My vote goes to "furry little retard" now. :)

Sorry, but the only thing that comes to mind is an episode of "Futurama" when the alien newscaster Morbo says, "Kittens give Morbo gas!"

name it "Kitty Cat."

Her name is Tinker Bell.

Love it!! Great name for a kitty.

Shortly after 911 I was flying home from London on Virgin. They name their 747s and I asked what the name of the plane was. The flight attendant said "Tinker Belle" and I said "good thing, a terrorist wouldn't shoot Tinker Belle out of sky!" (he was amused - and that's my Tinker Bell story).

Back