Travelocity question

Tarheel Pilot

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Tarheel Pilot
Ok, so here's the short version of what I need help with. I originally planned a trip from Charlotte, NC to Seattle, WA. However that trip fell through and I had to cancel. So now, one of my friends in another part of the country is inviting me out, and I thought that I would use the credit on Travelocity that they gave me from my canceled trip. I book the trip and every thing's fine until I get to the payment part. They asked for my credit card info, and I was just wondering why since I'd be paying this with the credit that I've got from the canceled trip. Has anyone done this and know what's going on? Am I going to be charged on my credit card for another trip, because I don't really see the point in that and that seems like it's ripping me off. Any help is appreciated.

It'd be best to call and ask them.

It'd be best to call and ask them.

Tried that, but I keep on getting stupid automatic voice machine when I want to talk to a human being! :mad:

When I get caught in automated phone hell I just either don't mash any buttons or just mash 0.

Try to get through (888-872-8356), but rots o ruck. I wound up swallowing a hotel stay in Georgia where the hotel lost power all night- I checked into the Clarion across the street. I tried to talk to the Travelocity person but I think she was in Asia & had trouble with her English. I wound up disputing the charge since the Roaming Gnome wouldn't make it right.

That's the problem with web services. IF they have a landline, they're reluctant to answer it. Worse than that, try to find a landline.

That's the problem with web services. IF they have a landline, they're reluctant to answer it. Worse than that, try to find a landline.

I just called Amazon with not too much trouble. Yeah, they make you listen several times to how easy it is to so whaever you want online, but after a few key presses and a wait of a minute or so I got what seemed to be an actual Amurican who had my refund entered in seconds. There was no way to request it on the web. I looked as I waited. The next thing I saw on the site was my refund.

I just called Amazon with not too much trouble. Yeah, they make you listen several times to how easy it is to so whaever you want online, but after a few key presses and a wait of a minute or so I got what seemed to be an actual Amurican who had my refund entered in seconds. There was no way to request it on the web. I looked as I waited. The next thing I saw on the site was my refund.

I ordered a projector bulb from Amazon today and they were most definitely not in the United States.

Back