Trapped in the Closet Is Coming back!!!

I thought you were talking about the South Park episode. What is this all about?

You never saw the original 12 chapters, made by R. Kelly? Was the same song, 12 times in a row, with different lyrics and a different video, telling a long ol' story (which is recapped in that video I posted).

Really, a horrible idea, but man, I can't wait to see all 12 horrible ideas back to back again on VH1 when they're all done :D

The South Park episode was on last week. Got it on the TiVo.

I wonder if they censored it.

I downloaded it to my iPod, one of the funniest episodes to be sure.

I loved that episode too, but the funniest part to me was the parody of "Trapped in the Closet..."

"And I pulled out my gun..."

Hillarious. How can y'all even find the episode funny when the biggest joke (next to Scientology) in the episode was unknown to you?

I loved that episode too, but the funniest part to me was the parody of "Trapped in the Closet..."

"And I pulled out my gun..."

Hillarious. How can y'all even find the episode funny when the biggest joke (next to Scientology) in the episode was unknown to you?
I guess the Scientology stuff was more than adequate.

I thought you were talking about the South Park episode. What is this all about?

Haha, that's what I thought too.

Then I pull out my gun! Now I'm in the closet. Now I'm in the closet, too.

[edit:] Only now do I read the rest of the read. Now I have to remember some new quotes:

I'll sue you in England!

dont you mean Trapped in the Drive Thru?
203141033.jpg

Back