Transformers!

tlglenn

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Ted
I thought it was awesome! My date thought it was a trip. I watched the cartoon when I was a kid so I was really looking forward to seeing Optimus Prime and the others in all their glory. Special effects have come a long way. And they left the door open for a sequel too.

I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. My kids LOVED it. That final climactic battle scene could have been half as long.

My son and I saw it on the 4th. I had never seen the cartoon and knew none of the characters, but I must admit, I loved it!

My son and I saw it on the 4th. I had never seen the cartoon and knew none of the characters, but I must admit, I loved it!
The scene where the parents burst into the kid's room when the door was locked was classic Spielberg. Darn robots hiding in the back yard making all kinds of noise. I was laughing my fool head off...

What?! It's a movie now? I guess I need to crawl out of my hole aka simulator more often. My brothers were big into that as kids. I remember my youngest brother got the optimus prime toy for Christmas one year - holy jeez was he unbearable after that - definitely the big man on the block. I guess that was pre-Elmo days. I don't think my mother punched anyone out to buy it........

yep - and a pretty neat movie, to boot! I loved the scene in the tunnel. Ya gotta be careful to not hurt anyone's feelings!

Back