Townhomes Adjacent to 6Y9

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Well, township board approval was met, and there will be townhomes for sale adjacent to Prickett-Grooms.

More info and conceptual drawing here:

http://www.sidnaw.org/comm.htm

Last edited:
Cool. is the old school being renovated into condo are are you building new units on the land?

Renovating the old school. Final unit layouts are not done yet, and it will be a 3-5 year project. The hope is to have at least one unit done this summer for open house purposes, and if someone wants it, for sale. There's a couple different layouts in the works, and there could be up to nine units, or if someone wants a really large one, they could buy two units and have a really nice place. There are no final floorplans for any of the units, and if someone gets in early on, it can be custom made for them.

Very nice! I wonder how much the townhomes will sell for? Wish I could live in one.

Good news to hear Ed. When do you think you'll have pricepoints figured out? Also, when do you think you might get the runway up to the 3,000 ft. you have planned?

-Mike

I love Sidnaw, Ed, but I gotta ask...

Who was that webpage set up for? I don't imagine many of the locals in Sidnaw are connected to the internet....

Who was that webpage set up for? I don't imagine many of the locals in Sidnaw are connected to the internet....

Well, since we have a vested interest in seeing the town stay "alive" we set it up, just because. I don't know how many hits it gets, but I've gotten a few e-mails from people who have been to the site via Google. They do have DSL available there now I guess, but no, we will not be subscribing to it.

You might be surprised. Last year I visited a guy who lived at Whitefish Point, the northeastern most part of the Michigan Upper Peninsula. His house didn't have a connection to an electric utility (it was powered with a combination of solar, wind, and fossil fueled generator) but he did have DSL.

Oh I have got to have a town house next to this field, I have ALWAYS wanted a house right next to a GA airport!

Back