Top billing...

wsuffa

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bill S.
Just got done watching the Travel Channel. Program: Top 10 Places in the World to Pig Out. (Of course, they're all in America...).

Top billing: #1 went to Lambert's Cafe.....

Is that the place with the "Throwed Rolls"?

Yep, throwed rolls and filled bowls! Yummy!

I guess I didn't know they had expanded to three locations, I've only ever been to Sikeston.

You'll never guess what their web address is...

Well, this is true. My wife and fly there about once a year for supper and always seem to leave over gross :D

alaskaflyer said:
You'll never guess what their web address is...
That was all the hint I needed! Never been there, but looking forward to it. Any of ther locations convenient to an airport?

Its less than a mile from Sikeston Municipal. As I recall from the last time I was there (X-mas two years ago) a significant walk, but doable.

If you have Google Earth, use the link attached.

Attachments

• Lamberts Cafe - 2305 E Malone St, Sikeston, MO 63801.kmz
    572 bytes · Views: 4
ok - I'm missing something, what is the web address?

duh - figured it out

SkyHog said:
ok - I'm missing something, what is the web address?

duh - figured it out

For anyone who hasn't: www.throwedrolls.com

Also, according to airnav they offer free rides from the airport and will bring you in the back door, bypassing the long line up front. No need to walk the mile.

I just made the trip to Sikeston a few weeks ago. As I was getting our plane tied-down, had my wife walk in the FBO and ask them to call Lambert's. By the time I was finished, their van was there and we were on our way. In the side door, ahead of the crowd, and back to the airport the same way. Really makes you want to come back. Great place.:yes:

Last edited:
Back