Toolbar calendar?[NA]

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
is there a calendar I can have beside my clock on the toolbar? I't'd be nice to be able to see at a glance day and date next to the time.

is there a calendar I can have beside my clock on the toolbar? I't'd be nice to be able to see at a glance day and date next to the time.

Dave,

You can do a couple of things with the time you already have on the system tray--no need to install another application. One, you can just hover your mouse over the time (put the mouse there and wait a second), and you'll get "Saturday March 3, 2007", for example (today!).

Or, grab the top edge of the start bar and "stretch it" up a line or two, and you'll get more data (like this):

bigTray.jpg

Holy cow that's a lot of stuff in your systray.

One, you can just hover your mouse over the time (put the mouse there and wait a second), and you'll get "Saturday March 3, 2007", for example (today!).

Doh! Its right there...thanks, Troy.
How about if I want to look ahead or back for that month?

Doh! Its right there...thanks, Troy.
How about if I want to look ahead or back for that month?
If you have administrative or power user privileges on the computer, just double-click the date/time in the task bar. That will bring up the date/time properties, which shows a calendar. Idiotically, if you don't have permissions to CHANGE this, you aren't even allowed to SEE it.

Back