Tony's (in)famous!

oh i was wondering when that was going to be up, cool!

We've got hard copies on the way too.

i cant figure out whats funnier. me gassing up or anti deer propane cannons. I want one!

and THERE ARE NO LAWS AGAINST THIS!!!! I'm calling my congresscritter! :goofy:

i cant figure out whats funnier. me gassing up or anti deer propane cannons. I want one!

I bet I can guess how that idea was conceived. I bet it went a little something like ....... "Hold my beer and watch this!" OR possibly something like .... "Awww.. That ain't nothin', let me show you...".

and THERE ARE NO LAWS AGAINST THIS!!!! I'm calling my congresscritter! :goofy:

actually im just waiting for the letter from the state of Michigan...

cjones said:
I bet I can guess how that idea was conceived. I bet it went a little something like ....... "Hold my beer and watch this!" OR possibly something like .... "Awww.. That ain't nothin', let me show you...".

exactly! :rofl:

actually im just waiting for the letter from the state of Michigan...

No law against it. You had owners permission, and Michigan is one of those you can land anywhere on public land or with permission states.

(public roads and a couple lakes excluded)

No law against it. You had owners permission, and Michigan is one of those you can land anywhere on public land or with permission states.

(public roads and a couple lakes excluded)

well thats good to know. good thing i didnt decide to take off on the highway then!

Did anyone else find it ironic that the next story down is "L'Anse in running for ethanol plant", after all the concern we had about ethanol in the gas?

By the way, we started arriving Friday afternoon, not night. Kent's the only one who arrived Friday night.

Great publicity, though! Does this mean that I can go around telling people "I knew him when ..." LOL!

That is good. Glad that GA got some good coverage and Sidnaw got some coverage for the fly in. Helps everyone out.

yep, i think there is more to the story too. I know the newspaper lady was at the fly in on Saturday. I was there when she was talking to Chris and Rachel about the RV. She was AMAZED that it was home built.

Oh cool, I'm in the picture!! ...oh yea, you're cool too Tony. ;) Actually, that was pretty funny pulling the airplane up to the gas station. It's great seeing the expressions on the faces in the cars passing by.

Too cool, Tony. That is one pretty Citabria too. wow.

So how far was the pull? Was it by hand? I assume it was prompted by the gasoline I saw in the container in the photo "fuel test" from the same fly-in.

sean,

we taxiied most of the way. only hand jockeyed the last few hundred feet. it wasnt that far, a short ATV trail from the airport to the gas station. yes the gatorade bottle with gas and water was our test to make sure that there was no ethanol in the gas.

OH! For some reason I thought you encountered gasoline with that much water IN it. Whew!

Well... neat! I'm sure it caused quite the stir as the article said.

Back