Touchdown! Greaser!
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Velocity173
We used to have this argument as well. :D

Last edited:
Sounds like some of these threads on POA. :eek:

LMAO. How many controllers does it take to change a light bulb? 10. One to screw it in and nine to tell him how he should have done it differently.

The "ATC Memes" comedians are great. Reminded me to hit the subscribe button and send a few more pennies their way.

(If they've chosen to monetize their YouTube channel, they get more money for a subscription than people just watching it. Not kidding when I say I learned this via a friend who has a cat video on YT that's been on national TV... If you like what someone does on YT, always hit the subscribe button...)

The "ATC Memes" comedians are great. Reminded me to hit the subscribe button and send a few more pennies their way.

(If they've chosen to monetize their YouTube channel, they get more money for a subscription than people just watching it. Not kidding when I say I learned this via a friend who has a cat video on YT that's been on national TV... If you like what someone does on YT, always hit the subscribe button...)

So how does that work? Do you give your credit card info? Or am I reading it that you "subscribe" without paying and someone else sends the pennies their way?

So how does that work? Do you give your credit card info? Or am I reading it that you "subscribe" without paying and someone else sends the pennies their way?
My guess is that the amount of advertising revenue is affected by the number of subscribers.

You just log in and hit subscribe. YT gives a portion of the ad revenue to the uploader and more if people subscribe to their "channel".

Back