To: Adam, Joe, and the other KLOM'ers...

RotaryWingBob

En-Route
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHover
If KLOM'ers is even a real word. I started reading the Wings "Autobiography" today, and must say it's a rather fascinating account of an airport that I didn't know had so much history.

Worth reading, especially for SE Pennsylvania pilots...

Adam, I'm waiting for my invitation to the Country Club :)

Dave the story of wings is right on Montgomery County Aviation's website

www.wingsfield.com

Bob, I'd be happy to have you to the country club anytime. Not sure they would appreciate me bringing you since I'm not a member but. Heck lets give a try. Seriously I hear the membership rates are VERY VERY reasonable. I may join for my firm after the new year. If so your my first guest.

AdamZ said:

www.wingsfield.com

Bob, I'd be happy to have you to the country club anytime. Not sure they would appreciate me bringing you since I'm not a member but. Heck lets give a try. Seriously I hear the membership rates are VERY VERY reasonable. I may join for my firm after the new year. If so your my first guest.
I just remembered. I never got my potato salad.

AdamZ said:

www.wingsfield.com

Cool.

I'm still waiting for our rotors to get installed to give you a ride in the R22, Adam. Sheeeesh. I'm close to not even being current in helos...

Toby said:
I just remembered. I never got my potato salad.

OMG Toby. Thats a riot. If I make it to WWD on the 30th I'll bring it with me. Ha HA. Serioulsy my wife was ready to kill me. We forgot to serve it. We had so much potato salad it was obscene.

Bob: Looking forward to the ride in the R22 after the Robinson guys do the first flight!:rolleyes:

Back