Tivo request from Ted

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
Ted is in Georgia, flying the Aztruck (aka the ARFTruck) on the Georgia Puppy Caravan that has been organized through ARF, www.animalrescueflights.org

He just left me a message that apparently the CBS National news tonight is supposed to have a segment on this event tonight and he was wondering if anyone could Tivo it. I am Tivo-less.

Hmm, I recorded it but I didn't see the segment on the 5:30pm broadcast.

I watched it here too, and didn't see anything ARF related.
Maybe they'll air it another night.

Thanks for the efforts. They told us we'd be on the national news, which didn't make a lot of sense to me. We were on the local news in Atlanta, although they didn't put on the best footage we gave them of the planes, which was a formation low pass of my Aztec and my friend's Travel Air. Hopefully we'll get some good video of that.

The event was a great success, I'll post more on it later. I'm still recovering from the past few days, and have miles to go before I sleep tonight.

Thanks for the efforts. They told us we'd be on the national news, which didn't make a lot of sense to me. We were on the local news in Atlanta, although they didn't put on the best footage we gave them of the planes, which was a formation low pass of my Aztec and my friend's Travel Air. Hopefully we'll get some good video of that.

It may show up a few weeks from now when a broadcast needs feature content to fill a slot. Maybe even on The Early Show or Sunday Morning.

Back