Tired of ***** CFIs

U

Unregistered

So im a low time SEL pilot, dreaming of my CFI some day and spending 1000hrs flying in Alaska. Now i rent from a company that does flight instruction. I flew with one of our CFIs the other day and she was terrible. Just because you have an instructors rating and know the "regs" which I know too does not mean that you cant be gods gift to the world and show me what you can do.

I think its funny that CFIs are such hot **** but are too scared to show what they can really do.

I play soccer with a bullsy coach and i can tell right now the gal I'm getting coached by is a 10x better trainer than me because im not but thats okay and i need them to run circles around me.

Time to grow some balls CFIs

She turn you down? More likely you were too chicken to ask.

Same post as the other thread, except now the CFI is a she?

Same post as the other thread, except now the CFI is a she?

Likely just tired of cock! :yes:

14964525213_ff56f6f9da.jpg

Question is why are you ****** CFIs?
You are just supposed to fly with them.

Maybe yours is different by my guy would not have gone along with it. I don't think.

Someone really has a distaste for CFIs ,it's always fun to rant when you won't identify yourself.

Troll post guys let's not let this one go any further.

All CFI's I have trained with and there have been many - have taught me something and I am thankful to them.

Sometimes their personality is a little strong, but that is okay, because this is serious business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So im a low time SEL pilot, dreaming of my CFI some day and spending 1000hrs flying in Alaska. Now i rent from a company that does flight instruction. I flew with one of our CFIs the other day and she was terrible. Just because you have an instructors rating and know the "regs" which I know too does not mean that you cant be gods gift to the world and show me what you can do.

I think its funny that CFIs are such hot **** but are too scared to show what they can really do.

I play soccer with a bullsy coach and i can tell right now the gal I'm getting coached by is a 10x better trainer than me because im not but thats okay and i need them to run circles around me.

Why would you want to become one of "them" *****?? :dunno:

BTW, I hate when students hit on me! I'm more than just a regs spouting, flying piece of meat!

:rofl:

Not to defend the troll, but I also experienced CFIs who, for me, were too quick to take control and "show me" rather than let me try it. I started learning at age 35 and started by interviewing, and flying with 5 different CFIs. I told each that I wanted to buy a single flight lesson before making a commitment. I finally settled on an older and very high time CFI. He was content to let me do the flying with very minimal "demonstrating". I did the ppl, ia, hp/complex, and finally a checkout in my first airplane, a mooney, with this guy.

Not to defend the troll, but I also experienced CFIs who, for me, were too quick to take control and "show me" rather than let me try it. I started learning at age 35 and started by interviewing, and flying with 5 different CFIs. I told each that I wanted to buy a single flight lesson before making a commitment. I finally settled on an older and very high time CFI. He was content to let me do the flying with very minimal "demonstrating". I did the ppl, ia, hp/complex, and finally a checkout in my first airplane, a mooney, with this guy.

That's cuz we old guys have seen a huge number of attempts on our lives and know that their success is unlikely.

I feel she demonstrated a lot of courage by flying with a low time pilot that is so confused about motivations and trepidation.

I was taking lessons for PPL for a very small FBO whose CFI-s kept coming and leaving. One CFI didn't want me to take the controls...he wanted to handle it all by himself. I was paying him for 'lessons' so he could just fly around at my expense. I was about to quit when fortunately that 'cfi' left town. The next one didn't want to tell me to do anything....he was so non-directive that he could not bring himself to tell me to do anything. I just figured it out myself and finally got a DPE to sign me off. What a bunch of losers.

BTW, I hate when students hit on me! I'm more than just a regs spouting, flying piece of meat!

:rofl:

Airplanes and especially flying airplanes is sexy enough. Throw in a hot instructor and it's almost to much to bare. Talk about a good way to be premature.... Sheesh! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question is why are you ****** CFIs?
You are just supposed to fly with them.

Maybe yours is different by my guy would not have gone along with it. I don't think.

Is the number of asterisks supposed to correlate exactly with the number of letters? I like rules, man! I love asterisks too, don't get me wrong. Is my profanometer TU? Are you using hidden apostrophes? Like ******'? I guess I just like my profanity-substitutes to be clearerer. Or maybe I don't.

But I've flown with 2 CFIs in my vast three-flight aviation career, and TBH they were both ******' awesome! All kidding aside, they were great. Anybody out there whose CFIs stink, if you want to fly out of KNEW, let me know: I know some good ones.

I've had my share of both good and bad CFI. Learned a lot from both to become a good or better pilot. The bad ones forced me to do a lot more self study and know how to identify good ones.

YOU are the customer. If you have a ****ty CFI, tell the school that you wish to fly with another CFI. Simple as that.

Yes I agree fire the bad CFI or one you are not making progress with. Worked for me!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back