Time to get back into it....

akpilot907

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
citabriav8tr
Two weeks before I'm back home. It's been 6-months since I've been at the controls of an airplane... Any suggestions for what I should do besides my passenger and instrument currency? Any fun flying games you guys have? I've done the toilet paper clipping with the wings before... Looking for some new ones!

Thanks guys!

Two weeks before I'm back home. It's been 6-months since I've been at the controls of an airplane... Any suggestions for what I should do besides my passenger and instrument currency? Any fun flying games you guys have? I've done the toilet paper clipping with the wings before... Looking for some new ones!

Thanks guys!

Somehow, I have never done the TP clipping, :( I plan on fixing that this spring! How about a balloon pop? Have someone release it from the ground and try to get it!

Somehow, I have never done the TP clipping, :( I plan on fixing that this spring! How about a balloon pop? Have someone release it from the ground and try to get it!

Ooo, I like that one! Perhaps find the local outdoor birthday parties in my area and enter into a holding pattern over head.. :D

Home to FAI? You lucky dog, I have fond memories of riding my Suzuki trials bike up Moose Creek Bluff in the snow. The good ole days.

Anyone try the, "Hover like a hawk"? I saw it on AOPA Live a few months back...

Welcome back.

People may laugh, but FSX and Xplane on my home PC helped me a bunch when I was getting back into flying.

Back