Time to burn my sweatshirt.

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Michigan - you suck! 4 turnovers. Get hit by a bus on the way back to the hotel.

Tennessee won the Outback Bowl if that makes you feel any better (it does me!).

Ed, you are seriously lacking in faith. Next time wait for the final gun before torching your shirt.

And for those who don't know...

M 41, F 35

...and Lloyd goes out a winner, although I have a feeling Rich Rodriguez fed him the offensive game plan.

Ed, I was surprised to read your post until I realized it was BEFORE the game was over. As Ron showed, Michigan won. To be honest, I'm surprised. I think Carr was a great leader, albeit I didn't necessarily like him as a coach. I hear he did a lot of good for the players on and OFF the field.

That said, I think Michigan's offense could be a LOT more exciting to watch with Rodriguez at the helm. Only time will tell.

Boys in Blue did a lot better than Illinois. That was an embarrassment. I hope the Bucks do better.

Could this be the "Boston" era? Red Sox, Patriots, Auerbach must be dancing in the hereafter; now, if the Bruins could put it all together . . . . . .

HR

Could this be the "Boston" era? Red Sox, Patriots, Auerbach must be dancing in the hereafter; now, if the Bruins could put it all together . . . . . .

HR

Youse guys need to be quiet. In 2008 the Chicago Cubs will hit 100 years since a World Series win in 1908. You wouldn't have know that by watching Ken Burns' "Baseball."

Ugh. The Illini were SO PATHETIC at the Rose Bowl. At least they got on the scoreboard, but 49 to 10. Sigh.

or a Nebraka fan....but now we have Bo Pelini and some hope for the future!

Go Big Red!

Ugh. The Illini were SO PATHETIC at the Rose Bowl. At least they got on the scoreboard, but 49 to 10. Sigh.

28 points off of Illini turnovers. Stupid.

Which now leaves it up to Ohio State to salvage the reputation for the Big 10.

At least they were the underdogs. I can't tell you how unimpressed I was with the Sooners. Seeing W Va beat them so badly makes me think you Michigan fans might have something to cheer about soon.

FWIW, The Lobos can't win a bowl game that they created. I'm not positive, but I remember hearing that we've NEVER won a bowl game. At least we have Lobo Basketball (who just beat UTEP in an OT victory, probably the most important and exciting game of the year, and it wasn't televised. Hooray Mountain West!)

Seeing W Va beat them so badly makes me think you Michigan fans might have something to cheer about soon.
It may take a while for Rich Rodriguez to either adapt his style to Michigan's personnel (Ryan Mallett is highly talented in his own way, but he ain't got Pat White's legs) or recruit personnel to match his style, but we've already got something to cheer about (and "salvage the reputation for the Big 10") -- the offensive plan in the win over Florida sure looked like Rich had a long meeting in Lloyd's office last month.

28 points off of Illini turnovers. Stupid.

Which now leaves it up to Ohio State to salvage the reputation for the Big 10.

Hey, at least Penn State held up their end, as they usually do.

And a big thumbs up for my mountain brothers down in Morgantown, great job. (Grew up in Pittsburgh, and had a lot of friends graduate from WVU)

Eeh....don't want to hear anything about WVU...

(They came out to play, Sooners didn't)

Back