Three Dog Flight… to Lunch

wayneda40

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
waynemcc
Our rescued greyhounds absolutely love car rides… and flying in our light aircraft even more!! They’ve flown with Cindy and me across large parts of the US, however today was a nice simple one-hour flight to grab lunch (they also love bun-less greasy burgers). Let us know in the comments below your experiences and tips for flying with pets.

Thanks for your insight and enjoy the video!
Wayne, the GeezerGeek Pilot
For the young and forever young, Mama told me

A little different from your Caribbean adventure! But super video anyway. Thanks!!

I was going to come but....mama told me not to. ;)
I just had to listen to the song... and I did, and wow!! So then came the link to the song. Enjoy both the video and song/video!
Thanks,
Wayne

I just had to listen to the song... and I did, and wow!! So then came the link to the song. Enjoy both the video and song/video!
Thanks,
Wayne

I assumed that was your play on words for you thread title. I've been working in my hangar and had my radio on Pandora 60s, 70s, and 80s hits channel. Heard at least four 3 Dog Night tunes. A little trivia - "Three Dog Night" refers to it being so cold that one has to sleep with three dogs just to keep warm.

I assumed that was your play on words for you thread title. I've been working in my hangar and had my radio on Pandora 60s, 70s, and 80s hits channel. Heard at least four 3 Dog Night tunes. A little trivia - "Three Dog Night" refers to it being so cold that one has to sleep with three dogs just to keep warm.
Great group... great song (here's the link to the song again - live performance)... and I love the "to keep warm" part of it.

Back