Thread lost original information

dedonad

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Dan
On about 10 Jul 13 I put information in an add titled "1/4 Share 1984 Cessna 182RG, FDK". A day or so later I changed a word. The thread is still there, but all the aircraft info disappears. Probably a rookie mistake, but can't find the original info. Help ;-).

Every edit ever made is retained by vBulletin (the software running this forum). If the admins are inclined, they can put it back for you. Can't say they will, but they could.

Thanks. Will try to find how to contact them. Maybe the Contact Us button at the bottom.

Dan,

Thanks for the post. The original post has been fixed & should now be visible again.

To reduce spam, PoA places any post that contains links from a "new" poster into a moderation queue. If the post is approved and subsequently edited by the original poster, it ends up in moderation again. Since you were a "new" poster (under 5-10 posts), the message ended up in moderation when you edited it to include the link. Once you make a few more posts here at PoA, the restriction will be lifted and you'll be able to post without moderation.

I've approved the post and all should be well.

Welcome to PoA.

Bill

Back