This Just Makes Me Sick N/A

Lawreston said:
I watched this young lady grow from 3 yrs. of age. Her mother, aunt, and I have done many theatrical productions together. Her grandfather was an award-winning photographer with the local daily newspaper. The occasion is so senseless from any angle. What answers can there possibly be?

http://pressherald.mainetoday.com/news/state/051119shooting.shtml

HR
My condolences for you and her family and friends. You're right, it's senseless - made even worse by the nature of it. I despise the cowardice of the perpetrators of murder-suicides and hate the whole ugly situation. I wish we had some way of detecting these things before they get to this point.

Lawreston said:
I watched this young lady grow from 3 yrs. of age. Her mother, aunt, and I have done many theatrical productions together. Her grandfather was an award-winning photographer with the local daily newspaper. The occasion is so senseless from any angle. What answers can there possibly be?

:( :(
My condolences to you and her family though that's never enough for something like this.

About every time I turn around I hear about that kind of thing happening locally. It's totally senseless. If one is suicidal, which is bad enough, one should at least have the dignity to not get other people involved in it. It's nothing short of dispicable and a shameful dishonorable act of cowardice in the extreme.

The only answer I can come up with in situations like this is that at least the person doing it has been deleted from existence. But that's just a very empty meaningless answer.

:(

My thoughts are with you and the family.{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}

terry

Harley, I'm very sorry to hear this. What a senseless tragedy. I agree, if you are so bad off that you feel you must kill yourself, why the hell would you take someone else with you?

I am so very sorry for your loss, Harley. Peace be with you.

Harley there are no answers! What a tragic call for a parent to receive. Sensless is I guess the only apt word. I find myself screaming at the T.V. all to often when the news reports on such sensless stupid acts. Why don't some people value human life? Who knows!

Thanks to all who responded. Tonight, for the first time in many years, I was able to see the young lady's mother, father, and her mother's three sisters and two brothers in the same room at the same time. Sad that it had to be in a viewing room of a funeral parlor. How seemingly useless are words ......... when hugs can speak volumes in silence.

HR

Back