This Amelia Earhart is a lot cuter

And there's nothing wrong with any of those!

...so long as I can have her to myself ;)

You can't though! Even if she was your wife and the mother of your children, her situation as public figure with a good figure will always bring her image to places like this where people discuss whether they'd bang her or not. You're better off oogling from a distance!

You can't though! Even if she was your wife and the mother of your children, her situation as public figure with a good figure will always bring her image to places like this where people discuss whether they'd bang her or not. You're better off oogling from a distance!

People oogling would just affirmation I'd done well. I could handle that haha

Seems a lot of moderately good-looking girls are trying to self-promote themselves into internet stardom. At least Earhart is better looking than Global Girl. None seem to have much to offer beyond their looks, and none are as good looking as they seem to think they are.

I guess it's left over from their mothers enrolling them in beauty pageants when they were younger. Worked out pretty well for Honey Boo-Boo.

And you Denver boys are lucky, she's coming back!

Amelia is back!

attachment.php

If she'll do ATM ... otherwise, not interested. ;):lol:

Seems a lot of moderately good-looking girls are trying to self-promote themselves into internet stardom. At least Earhart is better looking than Global Girl. None seem to have much to offer beyond their looks, and none are as good looking as they seem to think they are.

I guess it's left over from their mothers enrolling them in beauty pageants when they were younger. Worked out pretty well for Honey Boo-Boo.

And then there is the " Snookie" factor....:goofy:......:redface::redface:

Hey now, it sounds like you're saying I can't attract an attractive, talented, wealthy young woman! Lol

No no no! That's not what I'm saying at all! I mean to say, you'll be hard pressed to find her available. As soon as that woman gets married, she'll lose most of her appeal, so she won't be looking for suitors any time soon. At least that's what I've hypothesized in my head. Who knows. :rolleyes2:

No no no! That's not what I'm saying at all! I mean to say, you'll be hard pressed to find her available. As soon as that woman gets married, she'll lose most of her appeal, so she won't be looking for suitors any time soon. At least that's what I've hypothesized in my head. Who knows. :rolleyes2:
I like my story better, so I'm sticking with it!

Ha.. Maybe in 50 years.....

My guess is she will play the "gold digger " card till it is totally exhausted...

Time will tell though...:rolleyes:

Probably not as many as MacArthur did returning to the PI. Women unfortunately don't have a monopoly on the vanity market.

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah, he did like to... ahhh... preserve history a lot.

MacArthur is still respected in my wifes part of the PI. My MIL is still in love with him. She actually got to wave at him as he came through town on his return when she was 10 years old.

I need to record her experiences of Jap occupation.

Didn't the original Amelia have an experienced male pilot with her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Negative, he was one of the best celestial navigators in the world though.

IIRC, and strictly from the movie, her first flight across the Atlantic was with a male pilot.

Nice of you to say some of those things, but I have always thought of myself as an example of what not to do with your career.

I don't know the details of your career progression, but it's hard to argue with the end result. There are lots of ways to inspire future pilots beyond the typical ladder climb to some airline job. Lord knows your job is a hell of a lot more interesting than mine! :)

I don't know the details of your career progression, but it's hard to argue with the end result. There are lots of ways to inspire future pilots beyond the typical ladder climb to some airline job. Lord knows your job is a hell of a lot more interesting than mine! :)

That is an understatement.... I have seen the jet Mari flys..... And it is IMPRESSIVE...

She is livin the dream...:yes:

That is an understatement.... I have seen the jet Mari flys..... And it is IMPRESSIVE...

She is livin the dream...:yes:

Work, work, work, work...

:)

(You did use the key phrase to trigger that, you know... hahaha...)

And she and the Jet has been in Jackson Hole..

And.... No,,, I will NOT post pics of the jet she flys as she requested..:no:
I've been to Jackson Hole a number of times but I didn't realize you were watching. :rofl:

If Jerrie Mock had been cute, she would be a household name.

I've met pilots who never heard of her ...

Cute=famous. Homely=forgotten

Jerrie-Mock-Stamp.jpg

If Jerrie Mock had been cute, she would be a household name.

I've met pilots who never heard of her ...

Cute=famous. Homely=forgotten

I was wondering when someone would mention her and how long it would take for her looks to come into conversation. Damn if both didn't happen in one post. :D

If she was male, how would you react?

If your answer is different, you're out of line.

Ahhhh, no. You are out of line. Men, and women are different, and yes there is a double standard, and always has been. Get over it. Women use their looks much more than men to advance themselves. So, yes, they take advantage of it, so maybe ridicule them, huh? I have no problem with it. That is just the reality of our society.

Ha.......

I only stalk sheep...:D..

And she is a liberal Dem... No way in hell am I attracted to her...:no::no::no:

Well then, you just haven't seen her in uniform!

Ha.......

I only stalk sheep...:D..

And she is a liberal Dem... No way in hell am I attracted to her...:no::no::no:
Stalkers don't usually care what the political persuasion of their stalkee is. :D

Besides, if you were really a stalker an checked my party affiliation you would see that you are wrong.

Stalkers don't usually care what the political persuasion of their stalkee is. :D

Besides, if you were really a stalker an checked my party affiliation you would see that you are wrong.

The Subaru reference threw Ben off-track. :) He doesn't know about the white jeep. ;)

The Subaru reference threw Ben off-track. :) He doesn't know about the white jeep. ;)
Actually those two examples are pretty accurate as to what I am, unable to be pigeonholed. :D

Conservatives think I'm too liberal.

Liberals think I'm too conservative.

Enough of politics, though.

Still lost here..... I don't see a reference to a Subaru anywhere in this thread..:confused::confused::confused:...:dunno:
I mention the Subaru on occasion. Look at the thread where someone is wanting to buy a small SUV.

But like Greg said, I have had a couple Subarus, a Jeep, a couple Toyotas, and a Ford Explorer. :D

Back