Thinking about moving Candy Land

Ravioli

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Unwanted Guest - Perma-ban Pending
I'm looking at consolidating housing and hangar.

Went to look at a very nice one today... BUT!!!!

The owner lives next door (not so bad) and expects to keep his Bonanza in MY hangar and is not to pro on all the shelving and storage we require.

How on earth can this guy ask $3500/mo for a hangar that he intends to keep his plane in?

Needless to say, the search continues.

Ummm. I wouldn’t have even looked if he said his airplane was staying. Weird.

I'm looking at consolidating housing and hangar.

Went to look at a very nice one today... BUT!!!!

The owner lives next door (not so bad) and expects to keep his Bonanza in MY hangar and is not to pro on all the shelving and storage we require.

How on earth can this guy ask $3500/mo for a hangar that he intends to keep his plane in?

Needless to say, the search continues.
3500/month seems a bit steep for an empty hangar, let alone one he wants to use as if he still owns it.

This hangar have hardwood floors or something? $3500??? Per month??? :hairraise:

Better be nicer than the pied a terre Radar Contact keeps his mistress the 310 in...

Or else the hangar had better come WITH a mistress attached to it....

$3500 is over $100/day, you can rent a lot with that. Ummm, hangars, not mistresses.

I could see this being an issue if it were any other plane but it is a Bonanza.
Most of POA would probably pay that much to be close to a Bonanza at all times.

The hangar has ~2500 sq ft of living space... And it's actually very nice...

The price didn't bother me at all but when I said "Where's that going?" and he said "keeping it here."

Negative Ghost Rider.

The price didn't bother me at all but when I said "Where's that going?" and he said "keeping it here."

Negative Ghost Rider.

You’d be set up for massive liability when crazy boy there decided you had scratched his baby.

Of course on the other hand, if you had rented it and he turned out to be a true d-bag, you could have left some peckerations in his airplane as a parting gift. LOL.

You’d be set up for massive liability when crazy boy there decided you had scratched his baby.

Of course on the other hand, if you had rented it and he turned out to be a true d-bag, you could have left some peckerations in his airplane as a parting gift. LOL.
Leave the airplane out of it! It didnt do anything to hurt anyone :)

How can he ask $3500 a month, plus his plane stays..???

Sounds like he wanted you to pay for his house, car, airplane and hanger for him.

I'll rent my hangar for a mere $100 a month, but my plane and tools stay. In fact, I'll rent it out with those terms to as many of you as are willing.

Negative Ghost Rider.

Don't dismiss it out of hand. Do you get to fly it as much as you want? It could well be worth that price.

Back