Thinking about getting my own plane

X3 Skier

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Geezer
I have been making the rounds of Exp kit factory workshops lately but due to a Spam filter failure on my att account, I can now afford whatever I want. Two separate emails informing me I have won 1 Million £. That is over $3 million. That plus the infrequent gambling tips that also slip thru which would clearly double or quadruple the lottery winnings would add up to real money. :D

Should be able to get something decent for that. :yes:

Cheers

Is this the start of another "If you could buy any plane you want, what would you buy" thread?

YOLO. Go get one or two, then collect your winnings.

What made it real to me was I didn't have to send my bank account to Nigeria, Ghana, Somalia, or Afghanistan or some other 'stan. :rofl:

Cheers

I have been making the rounds of Exp kit factory workshops lately but due to a Spam filter failure on my att account, I can now afford whatever I want. Two separate emails informing me I have won 1 Million £. That is over $3 million. That plus the infrequent gambling tips that also slip thru which would clearly double or quadruple the lottery winnings would add up to real money. :D

Should be able to get something decent for that. :yes:

Cheers

Hang on to that cash, I have some hot pink sheet stocks that are about to go off, you'll be test driving a G650 with that measly 3 mill after this rally.

Don't take the money here, it will be taxable. Put it in an Isle of Man hedge fund, register the plane in Bermuda and buy the beer in Holland.

Don't take the money here, it will be taxable. Put it in an Isle of Man hedge fund, register the plane in Bermuda and buy the beer in Holland.

Registering the plane in Isle of Man is a good idea, it's also not considered a ...oh I forget the term... but they don't consider it as tax evading or something.

Plus, you can get cool tail numbers like M-IKE etc..

We used to put them in Bermuda registry for the off-shore owners. VR-BOY was one of the old Gulfstreams.

Registering the plane in Isle of Man is a good idea, it's also not considered a ...oh I forget the term... but they don't consider it as tax evading or something.

Plus, you can get cool tail numbers like M-IKE etc..

Back