Think this pilot is going to be in some big trouble

fudge80

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
fudge80
Just saw this that a friend had shared on Facebook. Initial post they said it was a spray pilot buzzing a ground sprayer. Someone commented the "real story" whether he knows or not he stated the pilot borrowed the plane from a friend, was buzzing the town nearby "inches above the power lines" and also stated the pilot was under the influence but that is just hearsay until the real news comes out. Near Aberdeen SD.

pilot.jpg

Oops. Just some friendly rivalry between aerial applicators and ground based company ;-)

To me this doesn't look like an impact from a plane. More like the door to the equipment shed wasn't all the way open and someone backed into it in a rather spirited manner.

A plane did all that and isn't balled up in a pile of plane parts out of the frame?

My first year with a new employer I flew by one of our ground rigs when I finished a field near by. He was very upset. It didn't make sense until I was told about a time when another pilot came by to see him, creased the roof and blew out the windows in the cab.

My first year with a new employer I flew by one of our ground rigs when I finished a field near by. He was very upset. It didn't make sense until I was told about a time when another pilot came by to see him, creased the roof and blew out the windows in the cab.

"Now that 'thar was a true Texas buzz job":eek::p

It was OK until that sudden downdraft. Yeah, that was it.

Back