Things not to say to the boss

I've been physically restrained and dragged back from my car to the shop, "you can't quit, now get this thing fixed.":rofl:

That's when someone would learn to keep their hands off of me. Strength of lesson would depend on how mad they made me. Bruises for sure, regardless.

That's when someone would learn to keep their hands off of me. Strength of lesson would depend on how mad they made me. Bruises for sure, regardless.

Dude, I was a 14 year old skinny kid kicking and screaming at him, he's a 24 year old body builder not caring.:rofl: I did throw a wrench at him though before I finished fixing the car. Later we went to his house and had a beer.

BTW, this was typical of my weekly argument for my paycheck, rock throwing was often involved too.

Last edited:
I was asked on an interview once what I expected for a salary.

I replied, 10 million a year plus personal use of the company jet.

They never called me back.....:dunno:

I once gave a number I didn't think they'd do, just to make them go away. They came back and said they'd do it. I should have asked for what you asked for. I wound up working there for about 3 weeks anyhow but it was a pain in the 6 just like I thought it would be.

Back